Clever way of getting his features in there
For the people wondering how I made those pancakes!
I literally just saw this on my dash this morning and then copied it. I just got creative with the designs is all.
You should try it out! It’s super fun and I giggled excitedly every time I flipped the pancake over for the reveal.
The Big Four - The Movie - Where the gang meets Toothless.
Rapunzel: Look over there! Is that a cat I see?
Jack: (observes) I don’t think a cat is that big.
Hiccup: Oh, that’s—
Merida: (realizes) T-That’s a dragon!
Toothless: (suddenly goes after Merida)
You gotta admit this one looks pretty cool
Almond milk tutorial..
1. Soak a cup of raw almonds overnight.
2. Add the soaked almonds and 4 cups of water to your blender. Optional: sweeten it with a couple of dates, agave, vanilla and/or maple syrup.
3. Blend it at high speed for a minute or two.
4. Pour the milk through a “nut milk bag” and squeeze out the liquid..
5. Pour the milk into a purdy little bottle/jar..
6. Lasts 4-7 days in the fridge. Enjoy!
The amount of fucks he is NOT giving on the last two gifs is astounding